Sunday, October 11, 2020

Just A Typical Saturday

Yesterday was a normal day. My steps were down on Friday, and Saturday, so I only ended up at 72 miles. my weight stayed exactly the same as the week prior. 

I was able to see a movie yesterday. I'll continue to do that on Saturdays. I may even try to see one during the week sometimes. Yesterday was so uneventful I don't have anything to say about it. I woke up way early this morning, and couldn't fall asleep again. Like 1:30 AM early. I have my normal Sunday today, and I might try doing more. Without drinking, and the Bears not playing I don't have much else to do. Might as well stay busy with productive stuff. 

I am going to find a movie to watch after this. Just cuz. Start my day when its light out. I could also read I guess. 

Not really much going on with me. Thinking of doing a pot roast for dinner. I see the virus is doing bad again. That's not good. I don't know what it means for this winter,  but probably nothing good. 

We will most assuredly have a new president in January,  and they may control all 3 branches of the government. It looks to be a considerable shakeup due to having a bad presidency. Last time we saw that was when Nixon got ousted. Trump took the Republican party far right. His mind consists of mainly fringe BS. The Emperor has no clothes,  and he just doesn't know it. His rabid weird followers don't know it either. 

Information sure does make us who we are. You get bad information,  you end up in a pretty bad spot. The world is nothing either except an entity filled with bad information. Everywhere you look. 

My job unbeknownst really to me was to lead people away from the bad information, but that was a failure. People cling to the World, cuz it's what they know. 

It's not really anything to me anymore. I am just waiting for the final thing I must do. How events pass until that time I have no idea. Will I even still blog up to that time,  I don't know. I may wake up one day, and say  blogging is no more. That's how it started. I woke up one day, and decided I should blog. It's been going on for over 10 years. It wasn't a plan. it just happened. I had to let my story out I guess. 

It's been strange, that's for sure. I have become extremely confident, and strong too. Unafraid to let people know me, although,  I am not too exciting of a person. My life isn't really exciting, but I like it. I work,  which I like to do, I am active, which helps keep me healthy. Always working to control my one vice.   I seem to get better at stuff year after year. 

More productive and stuff. It's a good life I have, and I don't even have a lot of money. I do have a lot of money for me though. Money is that trap though. The flaw of the human heart. The thing we can never get enough of. Luckily for me. I am most happy with my day to day. You don't need much money if you work a lot. It always comes in. Also your day is filled up with work, so you don't really have a lot of time to do whatever it is people like doing. 

I think I'll find a movie now. Should be a good start to the day.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: