Saturday, October 31, 2020

5 Months

So this post makes it 5 months straight of blogging every day. My schedule made it possible. There was no need for me to work at 5:00 AM on Saturday, so we switched to 7:00 AM. It's not like I could see a movie after work, so. That didn't mean I meant to blog every day,  it just sorta happened. Now if only I had something to blog about. 

Who does?  We all are living a life, filling our day to day with whatever. We aren't doing anything important. Even if we are "important" people. 

Oh I imagine every 4 years during this time the people flock to the news outlets,  and the news people are important, but one week from now people will fall away. 

No, we all just have our day to day. How people fill theirs is anyone's guess. My blog probably is about my day to day, and I cannot imagine anything so pointless,  and stupid.   :)  It just so happens though, I do enjoy my day to day. I feel pretty good about my life. I am happy with my jobs,  and how I spend my  down time. I am active. I start today,  the last day of my week at 71 miles. goal is 72. I don't know how it got so high. I don't  remember being particularly busy. Somewhere my normal dog route got longer, that may be one thing. Work was a full week. I don't feel it was a crazy week, yet here I stand at my goal with a full day left. 

There was some challenge thing going on with fitbit. An activity challenge or something. Have 150 active minutes in a week. I do that in one day. I am at 653 active minutes with 2-1/2 days left in the challenge. My lifestyle is just flat out busy. I don't have to try and be active. I just am. 

For me, I believe the best jobs are the ones where we aren't sitting at a desk. I haven't done the desk thing, but I am thankful every day I spend a good amount of time on my feet. Something else this week is I had a lot of energy. More so than most weeks it felt like. I don't remember getting tired. I believe the only thing that really limits me is cold rain. You cannot really do anything in a cold rain. Cold, snow,  and gray bring no hurdles to activity. As I was finishing walking the dogs yesterday I thought of that. It was cold,  and gray. I was enjoying my walk with the dogs. Being outside does wonders for one's soul. 

Anyway happy 5 months straight of blogging. I hope you didn't hang around reading all this dribble. :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: