Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Day Off What Do You Know?

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I didn't sleep as great as I'd like last night, but not horrible. It feels super strange having today off. Like,  I  gotta do my Sunday stuff today. I have to work out today too. I am having a coffee now,  and feel ready to start the day. 

Yesterday ended up being cold and rainy. One of those horrible days out. I made a good meal. Bacon wrapped pork loin, scalloped potatoes,  peas, and one of those chocolate pies from Marie Callander. That's kinda all you can do on a rainy day. I dozed after work for a bit too. I have to weigh myself today too. Last  week I lost a half pound, so basically no change. 

I should pick up our ceiling today. I think of the things I can get done during the week sometimes, but the time just disappears. How I ever trained for marathons with my active schedule,  I'll never know. Was I on my feet this much before?  Running before work was important I guess, but I did run a lot after too. I don't remember my legs being so fatigued though. I can't imagine I walked less at the local lumberyard, but maybe I did. Maybe, I am just getting old too. That's a possibility. 

I don't think I did so much stuff around the house. Although it doesn't really seem like I do a ton. Maybe I do though. More gardening, weeding,  watering etc...  

There was a desire to see all I could be. Do more and more. Always be in training,  and yadda yadda yadda. Now I want sustainability. Do a lot at a sustainable level. So I hope to step 72 miles each week, and really very little is running. Biking I don't keep track of. But I don't do a lot, and my commutes are short. I have no desire to see all that I can be, cuz my legs are always pretty tired I think. 

I am kinda the person who wants to do more more more, but I don't know what is sustainable. Running after work with 10+ miles in my legs seems pretty challenging to me. Its like I'd never run on fresh legs, unless I ran in the morning. Then again how did I wake up at 2:30 every morning. Was I always tired?  I bet I cut my sleep short, and that isn't great for one's health. 

I am active. And live a generally pretty healthy lifestyle, but I haven't really seen all I can be. A change in one area comes at the expense of another though. You know what too?  I am at my marathon PR weight, and I don't shift much. Usually I may shift a bit under my marathon PR weight, so I am doing something right I guess.  My weight doesn't really shift much. I eat more during the day then I do at dinner, and that probably helps. I eat the most when I am most active. 

I guess I am just thinking out loud. I think I'll get my day started.  I got stuff to do. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: