Sunday, October 18, 2020

Let's Start Another Week

This week is starting off better than last week. Last week I slept like shit. This week I slept good. I stayed up late watching baseball, and college football. I slept good though. 

I do have a lot to do today. I think every dish is dirty. Gotta do laundry,  and shopping plus whatever else pops up. Gotta take Hope. Not sure what to do for dinner. Gotta make the bread. Actually I  think stroganoff sounds good. 

So, I'll be busy. Fine by me. I should clean the garage,  and get the snowblower out. Maybe go to Lowes, and check out tongue and groove packages for the ceiling. I have $150 in gift cards, so may as well use it for that. 

We did work a full day yesterday so that was good. Got into our regular areas. Just a regular Saturday. I did listen to a whole book by Daphne du Maurier. it was good. It wasn't her most famous book, but still good. A little dated, in the characters would have had sex long before in real life. It was turn of the century England though, so they were still kinda screwy. The whole World was probably screwy. It was entertaining though. I did a Google image search of du Maurier,  and she was odd looking. I'll try,  and get her most famous book. Put a hold on it. 

I have two weeks til vacation. I think I am excited, but you know how I get with too many days off. Luckily I have stuff to keep me busy. My steps will still be way down. I don't know how I get so many steps at work. Pretty crazy. You work the 8 hours, and somehow you are over 20,000 steps,  and have like 10 miles or so in. Its like magic, cuz I can't duplicate it at home. Both jobs are the same too. A lot of steps. Saturday the area is huge, so you expect it. 

Anyway. not much going on. Another day, and another week. Looking forward to it. This year should be a good one I  think. It will be busy, but not expensive busy besides the pool. Still would like some free money from the guvmint. Not that there is money to give, but it doesn't seem like any one worries about deficit spending anymore. At the government level anyway. Personally,  I don't deficit spend. I use credit cards, but pay up right away. 

Anyway whatever. Let's get this day started.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: