Monday, October 5, 2020

That Really Was Different

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had a non drinking Sunday, and it was different. For one the hours to stay productive last longer. I didn't watch football,  and drink. I did watch some football. I did my regular Sunday stuff, plus tried to tackle a little electrical project. I got my  workout in too,  and took Hope for a run. All the laundry is folded,  and put away. It felt different all day long. A good different too. I even made my salads for the first two days of the week. 

Anyway, that was that. It was a good day. I am getting close to the end of season 5 of the Sopranos too. It will be time to start something new after the final season 6. Another thing that is different btw is not worrying if I turn the tv off at 9:00 PM. If you drink, you need that extra hour or two. 

Nothing really major happened on Sunday. I was just doing my thing. I felt I had a little extra pep to my step.  Today is a new work week. I have no idea what to do for dinner. Maybe Shepard's pie. That sounds good. 

We did find a new project to do this winter. we are going to redo our ceiling in our basement. Take the old down,  and do a tongue and groove one. It will be much better. It's one of those things you can do a little at a time. You are under no obligation to finish it in one day. Those are the best projects. It will be kinda fun. One of those projects that keep you feeling like you are accomplishing stuff. The World looks just a little bit different without alcohol. 

Anyway today is another day. It should be okay. No Monday hangovers to worry about. I rarely ever got hungover, but I may have not always been 100% on a Monday. I am a little tired today,  but I know I slept good. Just not as long as optimal, since I stayed up later than normal. 

I guess this is new. It is good to be me, cuz I have energy. If I don't deplete my energy with alcohol that too is kinda a high. Gives me a tingly feeling. What can I  turn this excess energy into, that's the question. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: