Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Dinner Plan, and The Day Disappeared

So, I was baking sourdough bread yesterday,  which has been days in the making. Refresh starter,  make sponge,  make bread, proof 16 hours, what?  Cut bread, form proof 4 hours?!?!   Wtf, who has time?  Starter sits overnight, and the sponge is supposed to sit for 8 hours or so. 

Anyway pretty ridiculous. Since I was actually baking the bread, I thought a casserole would go good with fresh homemade sourdough bread. Casserole was pretty easy to make. Broccoli, mushrooms, celery,  carrots. Cream of sauce,  milk,  and flour to thicken. Cheese, and bread crumbs on top. It was pretty good. Like pot pie good. Bread was fine too. After taking the dogs all this took time. I cleaned as I went along. We eat dinner, watch one of those episodes, and it is 7:00PM. I am starting to get tired. 

The day just disappeared. Oh, I did get my workout in. It still was trying to slip my mind. I did cut  the reps a bit, but same amount of sets. Just in case I get sore. I just needed to get the workout in. Build up to normal pretty quickly. Either Thursday or Sunday. 

I think drinking may slow the day down.  I don't recall 7:00 PM coming so quick when I would have drinks. Probably cuz drinking was relax time,  and when you are busy time flies. 

I did read a bit before bed. I really am amazed how good those Sherlock Holmes stories are. Too bad I couldn't keep my eyes open longer. 

The rest of the workweek will be busy. Next week will be busy too. I am on vacation the week after so I'll want to work ahead. Have a good inventory of stuff, so less of my job has to get done on my week off. 

Then we have the week off. The elections will be done. We will see how that unfolds. Should be interesting. I'll probably stay up, and watch Tuesday night.  I am expecting an end to the utter failure of an experiment. Just like football though the team has to show up on game day. I expect the  blue team will show up, as 4 years ago is a good example of what could happen if they don't. 

The red team who knows?  They are a smaller team,  with a remarkable ability to listen to someone who is an expert in nothing as opposed to someone who actually spent a life studying things.  During a pandemic too. I have no words. 

Anyway, I spose. Today will be busy. I have stuff for lasagna,  but I think I might just do spaghetti tonight. Just a bit easier. I have enough casserole leftovers. I don't need lasagna leftovers. 

I spose.        :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)


No comments: