Thursday, October 15, 2020

A Day Like Yesterday, But Opposite

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So, on Tuesday, I did my regular, and read a lot. Yesterday, I did my regular,  and got everything done I wanted to the day before plus extra. Over 14.5 miles of activity, which is a pretty big step day for me. I got rid of 4 of my  tomato plants, I kept 4 more, as I still may get some. Pulled my garden fences in the back, and cleaned the kitchen, and cut the grass. 

The garden fences had to be pulled, cuz the pool guy will come in February, so we want to make it easy. The grass I planted in spots in the front came out great. Pulled weeds, planted grass, and watered every day. The spots where I pulled weeds are filled in with grass. 

I enjoyed reading the Sherlock Holmes books a lot,  and yesterday I was super pumped I got done everything I wanted. 2 days kinda opposite, but still both good in my book. Work,  and the dogs really help make the day. The reading day was less miles of steps,  but still over 11 miles. Still I consider myself active both days. No reading yesterday, and no Sopranos. I worked til it was time to start dinner, ate watched a bit of TV, and slept. 

Nothing exciting in the least. Yet, I feel good about my days. That is the best feeling. 

Today, I may have an electrician coming over to give us a quote on a simple job. Fix a string of recessed lights downstairs,  and a simple thing in our breezeway. I tried to fix the string of lights downstairs. I thought it was a bad connection in a junction box, but it didn't work. It may still be that. my wire nut is too small for the connection I am making,  but I think I got a good connection. It worked before,  and it stopped a while ago. If it is a bad light in the string, I don't know how to test for that, so the electrician. 

Lisa's,  brother and I installed it a million years ago. When he first came out of the closet I think. Before he moved to Hawaii the first time. Whenever that was. Anyway it stopped working. I had to tear down the ceiling to get to it. That's why I have the new ceiling project. Our new ceiling will be better. We just did a quick ceiling before,  and now we will tongue, and groove. A couple packages here and there, and it will get done in a couple weeks. It will be kinda fun. Glad to get all this done.  Professionally too. 

Life is exciting when its busy no?  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: