Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Just Another Monday

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I am coming off a good Monday. I didn't do anything great, but I worked,  did a little grocery shopping. I forgot cucumbers,  and felt like sloppy Joe's for dinner. I watched a Sopranos episode,  we saw the 3rd Cormoron Strike book made into a movie, and I read a little. Cleaned up the kitchen again, and took the dogs. I slept okay last night. 

I saw there was the supreme court thingy going on. As far as the SC goes I feel like I have zero coins in that. I know it's probably not forward thinking of me. Really though we have no idea how those will pan out. 

What are the issues?  Abortion?  I have nothing pressing on my plate as to abortions go. If women decide to get an abortion its fine with me. The Bible is pretty clear that's the smarter way to go. See Job, and Solomon,  and even Jesus said it's better if you don't even get married, for those who can accept that. None of the Disciples got married, or had kids. 

Go down your friend's list. See how many people made a lifelong promise after a short time of dating, only to realize,  nah, this relationship is not for me. 

The SC as a religious argument is beyond ridiculous.  The "religious" have no idea how often they spread bad info. Don't become a teacher of these things. You have no idea what you are doing. Repeal Obamacare?  I am not sure how this affects me personally. Obamacare did not help me at all. I made too much money for it to help me. I got either a high deductible of expensive expensive shitty insurance, or a fine at the end of the year. It helped poorer people than me, so that's good. Luckily my job invested in very good health insurance. 

Obamacare is popular I gather,  and any effort to get rid of it will have political ramifications. I don't know how to fix healthcare. Not a clue. 

I doubt there is any financial oversite going on at the federal level. We throw money around to keep afloat a worldwide currency failure is my opinion. There is no fiscal responsibility in Washington. 

Anyway, I did my part to help get rid of a bad President,  and an even worse person. The SC thing should have gone after the election. The right should be ashamed after what was in their mouths when it was the other way around. 

What I am saying though is as far as the SC goes I have nothing to be angry about. I am mostly angry about us having a bad President,  and really shocked the amount of people who cannot see that. I really don't give a shit about the SC. I am too old I don't think it will affect me. I have no kids. 

The World is bad, and life for the ages has been pretty bad. It's why the message was to not bring people into this life. Less not more, but the religious arguments got clouded by those without understanding. That is all of us by the way. 

Happily ever after got painted in our brains when there is no such thing. We got somewhat shaped by our parents, who many were divorced. We got shaped by society.  We got shaped by bad teaching, which actually is all our route, without a turn. 

Choose the World,  and what we can see, and what we think we know. Or choose the unknown,  unseen, and other direction where we are not the masters of our future. 

It's a difficult thing as obviously none were willing to take the turn. A lot of it may be, because it's hard to let go of what we "think" we know. We are born here to be arrogant. In our little sphere, all knowing of many many things. 

Early on after I turned, I had my eyes opened. It was pretty surprising how much people did not know about this. It sure was new to me. I wanted a teacher to help me along. There was none for my eyes to see. No seen help in my days in the wilderness. 

Anyway, it is a really strange story,  and very little fruit to show for my labor. I am not without points though. It's just not kept here. Its safely being held by my help so thieves and whatnot cannot take it. 

As we approach the final thing I must do the eyes will be opened, and it will be shocking. Maybe most shocking will be what I knew all this time, and how little I could actually do with the knowledge.  

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: