Saturday, October 10, 2020

Caught Up On Sleep

I had one of my best nights of sleep. Over 8 hours, a good amount of deep sleep, and a good amount of REM. I felt fine all day yesterday,  but I did fall asleep early. I didn't take the dogs for a walk either. I drove to work,  so stopped at the grocery store to pick up something for dinner. I made Shake~N~Bake porkchops,  flavored mashed potatoes from an envelope,  stuffing, gravy,  veggies, and cherry pie with whip cream for dessert.  Don't hate. Don't jealous.  No wonder I fell into a food coma. I also cleaned the kitchen, which was trashed again. Lisa finished her painting too. 

Today,  I will work,  and see a movie afterwards. Tomorrow,  I have my day off, so I can get a lot done. The Bears played on Thursday,  so I don't have to worry about that. A good night sleep really sets you up nicely. I stayed up late the other night, but I didn't really feel tired,  til after work. I still made dinner though,  and went shopping,  and yadda yadda yadda. 

Anyway, not much going on besides that. I have to download another book. I am almost done with the one I had. I found a new author. She's pretty funny. Books are about a family whose family business is Private investigating. 

I also have an autobiography of Keith Richards,  which is read by Johnny Depp. That's started off pretty good,  but I am taking my time on that. I go through a ridiculous amount of books, so I try to get them from my library app. They are free there,  and audible I use credits. One free one/month, plus they have deals too, and I sometimes take them up on it. 2 titles for one credit,  or cheap books for like $5, and stuff like that. 

So there you have it. Another day in the life. Pretty easy huh?  There is a lot of uncertainty in the World I'd say, and I pretty much have none. My jobs are almost recession proof, and very solid going concerns, as that old Economic term goes. I am healthy,  I am active, and I have a good diet, which is good mostly, cuz I add a lot of veggies with the salad I make every day, but Sunday. My dressing uses no sugar, and no salt either. I also eat a good amount of fruit. Currently I am addicted to strawberries. I bought them cheap one day,  and never realized how good strawberries were. Who knew?  

It's a good time to live, when you can get strawberries all the time. You can even get a cherry pie anytime you want. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: