Thursday, October 8, 2020

A Nice Weather Week

As bad as the weather was last week, this week is the opposite. It's been really nice outside this week. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Work, dogs,  etc...  Lisa is on another staycation, so she is painting the living room, dining room, and hallway. I replaced an outlet I've been meaning to do. Sometimes doing those little things makes you feel good. I also did the dishes. Kitchen was trashed already. Lisa had a work function so I made salmon for dinner. I got some Sopranos in, and I am on the final season. 

So a normal pretty good day. I didn't stay up to watch the debate either. A quick look at CNN, and I gather it won't change the needle in either direction. I don't think the other two will either. The die is cast as they say. Is that the saying?  

Meanwhile my life goes on. I have to run, and workout today. I'll probably try to cut the grass too. No clue about dinner. My day is going to fill up pretty quickly.  Oh, I decided to take a vacation. Staycation really. The first week of November. I can do yard work, and work on our ceiling project. Its like the perfect time to get yard work done. Bring all the shit to the road. 

It helps I have shit to do. It will be different than my forced vacation at the start of the pandemic. Luckily I only had like 1-1/2 weeks off. We got the big dumpster though,  and did get shit done. I never did finish GOT.  :)

I guess I'll finish my coffee. I want to check the extended weather too. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: