Saturday, October 17, 2020

The White Walls Of Abernathy

Another weekend here. I decided to just put a little money in my current fat bike. My store of choice is a Specialized dealer. I wanted a winter commute bike,  not a $6200 whatever that thing was. Specialized stopped making fat bikes, so they'll get a new supplier. I checked online,  and I didn't see anything really better than what I have so. Just fix what I have. It actually is still fine. I'll bring it in on Monday. 

I was planning on paying like $1000 for one, and I doubt I'd get one for under $2000. I could get a new one for $300 or whatever, but my current one is probably better than that now, so there. 

Besides that not much going on. I will hit over 72 miles again this week. That started with only 2 miles on Sunday. I started behind the 8 ball, but I guess was pretty productive all week. Fall is here, so all of a sudden there is a lot of work to do. Get ready for winter. We have projects, yard work etc...  We will be busy through Thanksgiving, that's for sure. 

We are basically two weeks out from the election,  I am on vacation that week. I can get a lot done during that week. 

I am noticing a slow change in me. I used to not like doing projects around the house. That is switching over the years. That's definitely a good thing. Maybe a lot stemmed from me not thinking this current version of me has a future so why bother. Now, I am comfortable with my day to day. Live my life as I will, and when the time comes to do the final thing I'll be ready. 

That's freedom huh?  I know I have this thing that takes precedence over everything else. I am willing to walk away from everything to do it. The World does not bind me. That is impossible without help. You cannot break the chains of slavery the World holds over you. 

It's why people yearn for money. For freedom. Money doesn't create freedom though, cuz our hearts never feel we have enough. 

So I sought for a purpose,  and I got it. Realized what I got myself into, and I lived in suffocating fear, so I wanted security. I got it. I am content, which is a good thing. Also free, when asked to do my final thing ill be ready. In my heart aren't things like "wait, let me just do this final thing."  That's freedom. That's also knowledge there are more important things than what happens in this World. Also that is insides made to be that way. 

Since I've done this so long, I assume you were supposed to be farther along, but usually a little failure currently is turned into an even greater success after. All for good. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: