Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Sunday Workday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I did get most of my Sunday stuff on Saturday done, and made a good meal. I got the planking for the ceiling too, so I can start that. I lost a pound, lost body fat, and had 70 miles with 2 days off this week. Now that I write this I forgot to work out yesterday. Completely slipped my mind. I am going to have  to put a reminder in my google assistant on those days. Obviously it's a problem. 

I watched a little football yesterday. The Big 10 started. I watched the end of the PSU game, and most of  the MI game. I didn't know what MI would be like, but they definitely have a QB this year. A tough schedule though. They could end up .500 in the Big 10. 

Anyway,  I have to work today, which is a good Sunday thing to do. Gets you out of the house early, and keeps you active. Typically I've been okay on Sundays though.  I had my routine. 

Besides that not much. The election is coming up, but it is almost out of my mind already. Just see what happens on game day I guess. 

I listened to a couple Howard Stern interviews yesterday. Kristen Stewart, and 2 David Spade interviews. Kristen cuz I like her, and David,  cuz I listened to his Audible original audio book. David Spade has had a pretty good career. Still doing good too. A harder working guy than you'd think. Pretty good head on his shoulders too. Doesn't think too much of himself. I like him too. Before the audio book, I figured he did a lot of drugs with Chris Farley, as I guess I figured they all were doing drugs. Actually he's a man of minimal vices. 

Anyway my day filled up. It fills up better while working,  but a day off is good I guess. I am going to have a full week off after this week.  Yikes. I have stuff to do, but not like during a work week. On Tuesday I am getting my final shingle shot, and flu shot. My first flu shot. 

The virus is spiraling out of control too. A tough time to be a senior citizen I guess. also whatever preexistings are bad. 

I still feel pretty secure. I social distance, and wear a mask. Forget eating out. That probably won't happen anytime soon. Leave that for the old people. Never a good idea to grow up not knowing how to make a meal. Expensive for one thing, or you eat shit. 

Anyway, I guess I better get going. Not sure what I'll be walking into with work. Hoping to get in my regular areas. You never know. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: