Monday, October 26, 2020

Getting An Early Start

For some reason I stopped sleeping. Yesterday was odd. Work is definitely different on Sunday. There was no one in my areas to work on Sunday. Saturday there are people everywhere. I didn't really know what to do after work though. 

I know football was on, but I didn't really care about any games.  Not even sure what late game I got. I ended up listening to my book for 12 hours yesterday. 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM. That is one good thing about listening instead of reading. While listening to a book, I had over 25,000 steps. You can't read and do that. 

It is good I got up early today. I can clean the kitchen, and get my workout in before work. The days are still busy. I think all days are busy til after the holidays. January, and February are slow. Maybe slow. 

The days definitely fill up quickly. I liked having a productive Sunday. I cannot get 25,000 steps on a regular day off. I almost thought of working on Saturday too. That would be no days off again, but I can do more after work. I toyed with that yesterday, cuz we don't really have enough people to get everything done. Although, I think they are having 2 weekly people work every other Sunday. They get overtime, and we'd be able to get a lot more done. 

I do like to stay busy. It is so good for my mental health. I am not the only one. I have a nice older lady who works housekeeping at my weekend job. She's been working 7 days/week. Volunteering obviously. A short old lady maybe 10 years older than me, but still in very good shape for her age. She was describing working 7 days, and I am thinking I get it. It made me think I should work Saturday, and Sunday. Everyday would be productive. I could even have Saturday be a short day. Something to think about. 

I liked my Sundays off sorta, but I liked working on Sunday better I think. Eventually there is just too much idle time on a day off. I cannot imagine a good mental health for the idle.  The day is so much better when it fills up with being productive. 

Remember I was wondering why these soon to be 80 year olds want to keep running for office?  They would have been better served stocking shelves at a grocery store once they started collecting social security. They would get natural physical activity. Be closer to their home all the time. Have home cooked meals etc...  They would feel fulfilled with their labor. Pride won't allow them to stoop so low I know. They missed out on a positive experience. 

Anyway, I spose. I guess since I am thinking so much about working everyday, I will probably look into it. Seems like fun right?    Good enough for that older lady, good enough for me. 

Wanna know something about her?  She comes into work in a great mood. Happy to do it. I think I would too. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: