Friday, October 9, 2020

Why????!!!

So, like a dummy I stayed up and watched the first half of the Bears. Then I started watching the 2nd half,  and finally told stupid me to go to bed. I can check the score in the morning. Most important to me is a good night sleep. Actually I don't feel too tired. Still though that is playing with fire. I see the Bears won. The Bears could easily be 1-4, shit 0-5 for that matter, yet here they stand at 4-1. 

To me how the games look don't really matter. Once you are 4-1 you kinda develop some confidence.  After this week they will definitely not be the best 4-1 team, yet there they stand. 

Yesterday was pretty busy. I had to run, and get my workout in. So over 30,000 steps,  and 13 miles. it will be a pretty big mile week if things stay the same as they should. I did get my 3 workouts in already too. 

I do get an extra hour of sleep tonight, and I have my seat picked out for a movie after work tomorrow. 

I did look at my blog yesterday. Did you know I am already on month number 5 of blogging every day?  It seems like month one. Time sure flies. I don't really recall saying anything important in those 4 months prior.  Just jotting my stupid shit down. Maybe I am like Alfred Rosenberg. That nazi idiot that kept writing nonsense for no reason. He'd lock himself in a room for 10 days, and write 1000 pages of gibberish.  All for the glory of the Reich.   :)  I always considered him an idiot. William Shirer said of him, "that nazi dolt had a positive genius for misinterpreting Russian History".  

Anyway, maybe that's how I am. Maybe this is like the Catcher in the Rye too. Who knows?  You just write shit down,  and whatever.  The Catcher in the Rye always had a blog feel for me. This is a blog so. My life is pretty dumb,  and here it lies in these updates. 

Is it interesting?  Who knows?  I still do it, so I must like doing it. I don't really get anything out of it. An earlier wake up time than need be is pretty much it. 

I'm that guy who can wake up at any alarm,  and be up. I am not a snooze hitter. 

Anyway today is Friday. I feel fine, even though I stayed up late. Late for me anyway. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: