Monday, August 31, 2020

Last Day Of August

It is the last day of August, and the week before Labor Day. There are protests going on in places. I have no  idea what they are protesting in Portland. In hear that is a hot bed of protesting. Something goes on almost every week. 

As far as protests go we are definitely worse off today than 4 years ago. The buck stops somewhere. I am definitely not a shaper and mover of events. I try and make do with my little life. I am not a big crowd guy, so probably not much of a protestor. Basically your typical entitled white guy. As someone who has never made more than $14.50/ hour, I haven't been keeping others down in any way. Plus I live in Holland, MI which is like a big white affluent suburb without any real big city to be a suburb to. 

Yesterday was okay as far as productivity goes. Not perfect. Clothes got cleaned, folded, and put away. Dishes got done. I got my run, and workout in. I read some, but I finished listening to my one book, and downloaded the next in the series. It is the female Sherlock Holmes series. It's pretty good. I didn't do any outside work,  and I didn't go shopping. The problem with Sundays is you eventually have too much time on your hands, and not much you want to do. It's why work is such a good thing. It fills up the day. I was at 18.9% body fat yesterday. I don't feel lean, and I don't feel like I am in particularly good shape. I am at an acceptable level of being in shape I guess. I use a good portion of my muscles. 

What does the future hold?  We are in the middle of a pandemic with the winter months coming up. There will be no outdoor seating soon. I think I've only sat down in a restaurant 3-4 times since March. I don't know if I am normal or not. We probably would have gone out more without a pandemic,  but maybe not a ton more. 

We've had a smattering of restaurant,  and store closings. Tourism is way down I assume,  but I have no way to know for sure. I have no desire to really travel anywhere. Not that I am much of a traveler. I do basically the same stuff today as I did before the pandemic. I work out at home though. My life hasn't really changed. I consider myself lucky there. 

Not much really going on with me I guess. The world goes on. Another day today,  and it will be done before you know it. I've been dreaming a lot lately, which I guess is a sign of good sleep. 

Oh well, I guess I'll have a day today.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: