Saturday, August 1, 2020

It Is Saturday, So That's Good

Good morning. How's it going?  Me. I am fine. I slept okay. Woke up for a bit, but I feel mostly refreshed. I am having a coffee right now, and that will put me over the top. 

On Fridays I am generally tired,  cuz its the end of the week, but I did get my workout in. That Sunday workout is becoming a necessity,  just in case I miss a workout,  I can still make it up with the extra day. Saturday is most assuredly a non work out day. It's just not gonna happen. I felt my arms and chest are feeling pretty toned this week, so maybe I'll lose fat as a percentage. I  will be over 72 miles too. 

The bakery was busy yesterday. At least it felt like it  to me. Everytime I looked there were lines outside. School is gonna be super weird this year, so maybe the busy season is even longer. Around here kids don't even know when school starts. At least the ones I asked. 

Not much else going on with me. We did taco bell last night for dinner. Sat in the car by the water. The water is high, and I am not sure why. After the Spring we become a non rain zone pretty much. Yet the levels are still high. I don't really know why that is. 

Life goes on. Another day today. We are thinking of taking a long weekend after Labor Day. Just renting a cabin for like 4 nights, and do nothing. It should be relaxing I think. Other than that no big plans. I don't have any financial outlays in the future. Just plod along doing my day to day. 

I am not out changing the World. 50+ is a pretty good age. At least for me. You have absolutely no peer pressure. You pretty much don't give a shit about anything. Not interested in popularity contests or things like that. I am fine with my life as it is. I am active and healthy. That's kind of an important thing for 50+.  I don't have a ton of stress. That too is important. I am not lonely, and not sad. Disinterested in so much stuff, and maybe that too is important. 

The World goes on, and whatever.  It's not really a very good place. 

I am fine though. I feel pretty good about me.  Happy to do my day to day. I definitely don't feel overwhelmed, or overburdened. Not frustrated, and not sad. 

Today,  I have a day, and tomorrow is off. We will be short at work next week, cuz we'll be down a person. Busy busy, but it will be okay. It will be a challenge,  and we will get through it like always. Might just be a little more overtime. No biggie. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: