Sunday, August 16, 2020

So, I Got The News

Right after I published my blog yesterday, my lab work posted to my app. Better than I could have hoped for. My cholesterol numbers looked real good. Bad cholesterol was higher than last year, but only 74 when it should be <= 99. A good number still. My good cholesterol went up 18 points. From 56-74. Supposed to be >= 60. A good number. My triglyceride number is always high. Last year it was 260. This year 94. Supposed to be <= 149. I wasn't worried about my bad cholesterol,  cuz it's been low. Good cholesterol I wanted higher. Started taking a fish oil pill every day to help it. Glad to see that number go up. Triglyceride number worried me. I call it the drinking number. It's all I could think was my reason for being so high. To have it drop so drastically just made my day. That number has never been good for me. 

I don't know exactly what caused it, but I bet it is me kinda taking some form of the Mediterranean diet. Adding fruits and vegetables. My first doctor gave me books to look up to incorporate the Mediterranean diet in my normal day to day. I never did look at it. I saw yesterday it is still in his notes,  so I may look it up now. Exercise, fruits, and veggies works. Also cutting back/quitting drinking would be good too. 

It's kinda easy for me to quit drinking. It's kinda easy to start up too.  :)  anyway as far as my blood goes I am pretty healthy. 

Other than that it was a normal day. It was my birthday and yadda yadda yadda. I don't really care about that. More excited about my numbers. 

Going paddle boarding this morning with a few friends. If it is nice we will head out to the Big Lake. If it is choppy we will go out by my house. It should be fun. It's kinda going to be a Sunday morning thing we do. I want to go out more during the week too, but I am busy still. I should find time. Maybe I will after today. 

Outside that not much. I have a few things to do today. Going to take Lisa out to lunch for her birthday, and get some Sunday shit done. Today should be okay,  and tomorrow is Monday. Before you know it I'll be off around 2:00 PM, and it will be Monday afternoon. Another week will be under way. See what I mean?  My life is easy. 

Anyways, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: