Sunday, August 2, 2020

A Late Start To The Day

I slept a lot last night, and I stayed in bed late. Just a lazy morning. I feel fine about it too. A lazy day for me. Only a few things to do. It  rained too, so I'll just cut the grass tomorrow. I don't think I even need to go shopping,  so I'll just do laundry, and that's it. 

I really don't feel like blogging today, but I am over 2 months straight of blogging every day so. I'd hate to break that streak.  I did lose another pound last week, and gained a bit of body fat as a percentage. How that works I don't know. I was only at 73 miles last week too  I thought it might be more. Next week may be low miles mostly, cuz I ain't doing shit today. I did turn our AC off for the first time in forever. I may have to wear a jacket too when riding my bike to work in the mornings. Maybe Fall will come early. 

Other than that not much. I don't really have anything to say on this thing. I have no words of wisdom. I am fine with me, and my life. I don't know how others are. I am secure, and that is a pretty great thing. It's a big World out  there, and one great thing is being secure in it. I don't feel others have any great words of wisdom either. 

What is the purpose of life?  To escape it if you can, but  you cant, so it's a good question.  There really are no good deeds to do. Our hearts we cannot perfect. Even if you pretend you did. 

Everything in my life seems so minor now. It wasn't always like that. In the past I felt I had major things to my life. I've gone through everything though, so i guess it is that which heals us. I carry absolutely no baggage in that regard. I don't have to celebrate birthdays, or holidays or anything. I am just free to live, and free to be. 

I don't owe people anything. I am not anyone's good friend. I really am the perfect person to live in a covid-19 World. I never get lonely, and I never get sad. I don't really do anything, and I don't get bored. I don't really have much to worry about. 

Anyway today starts a new week. I  think I'll start the week off being lazier than I have in the past. Its probably a good idea too, because we will be busy with work. 

Anyway I spose. 

Looking forward to really having a full day off. I don't do it often. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: