Saturday, August 8, 2020

Those Sleeps

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am good. I had another one of those Friday sleeps. Wake up early for an hour or so, and fall into a deep sleep right before the alarm goes off. I was dreaming too. I was looking in the car I was driving for the phone. I heard it, but couldn't find it. Then I woke up, ohhhh no wonder I couldn't find it. It's right here next to me, and I was looking in dreamland.  

I do start today at 60 miles. only 12 to 72. Either way it still has been an active week, even with a lazy Sunday. I did get my workout in on Thursday. So, I am no longer behind. Of course I felt strong as heck with the recovery time. 

I am finishing one book today, and starting another on the 1918 flu pandemic. I think that will be pretty interesting. 

Work went pretty smooth this week. Next week will be busy again, but we didn't work more than normal. Just a bit over 40 hours. It helps the last two days I didn't have a ton of mixing to do, so I could help out in other areas. We had some other nonregular help too to help with other stuff. 

I am not sure what to do for dinner tonight. Last night we had fried chicken from my place of employment. I said hi to the 3rd shifters. I don't see them a lot obviously. I fell asleep watching an episode of GOT. I am back to just finishing it. 

I am toying with doing another 30 day challenge. I originally thought to do 100 pushups each day,  but I think I'll do 50 each day. Pushups are a part of my normal workout,  so I can do them every day without soreness or anything. Not sure when I'll start. 50 is doable,  even if you forget, and have to do it before bed. 100 is kinda trickier I think. The max I would do at one time is 20. 100 is 5 sets. It's like the mile thing. There is nothing easier, than running 1 mile for 30 straight days. Except,  I failed at that. I got injured, and actually it wasn't that easy to do it every day. Mine was more like 1-1/2 miles,  but still. 50 will be more than I think for 30 straight days I bet. If not. I can make another challenge later on. How about 20 pullups for 30 straight days. Pullups I do 4 sets of 6 for 3 days/week. I think there is something to that 30 day challenge. 

Anyway today is a day. Saturdays are pretty boring. Work is the highlight. You come home, and pretty much do nothing. Sunday is a big day. Definitely not getting drunk tonight, and getting shit done tomorrow. 

I guess that's it. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: