Wednesday, August 19, 2020

More To Do Than I Thought

Yesterday just never really stopped. I know I had a few things to do after work,  but the list kept growing. Take the dogs, cut the back, water the back, workout,  clean the kitchen, cook dinner. Work was a full day too, so it was a busy day. 

My workout I wasn't excited to do, dinner?!?!  What to do there. I got it  all in.  My dinner was easy, and actually pretty good. I wanted to read more of my book, but that was the casualty. I watched two more episodes of the Sopranos,  before I crashed. 

Today luckily I don't have a lot to do. Just stop by the drugstore. That will add about 6 miles to my commute. I may drive though. I have a few things to do before work. Make my sandwich, salad,  and I have to make a salad dressing. It doesn't take real long, but I will be rushing a bit. 

The temps broke, so we are experiencing mild temps.  The little local college started up. They tested everybody, and 38 I think were positive.  Less than 1%, but this is just a local College. Really small. The big Universities are going to be a challenge. More people coming from all over. 

The DNC is going on. I think it starts at 9:00 PM every night.   :)  not that I was ever going to watch it. I am curious to know who will speak at Trump's?  Family members. William Barr maybe. Who else would want to?  Ted Nugent?  Giuliani I guess, but he's turned into a complete lunatic. I did wonder about that.  

Really today will be a day. It should be pretty pleasant. Next week school starts up around here. How different will that be?  Some doing online, and some not. For me, my life will not change at all. I'll be doing the same. The population of people I come into contact with won't change, and either will it for anyone in my house. 

Some houses may be a little stressed. Maybe not too. I imagine those with health issues may. I guess we will see if these school things change the dynamics of the numbers in any way. All of a sudden you potentially have more people coming into contact with more people,  and bringing whatever home. When flu season hits look out.  School is a bigger public health issue than I really considered.  

Oh well.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: