Sunday, August 23, 2020

Saturday After Work, I Am Flat Out Lazy

I did take Hope, and I did the dishes, but Saturday is different than during the week. I don't know why. I guess I was listening to my book. I get home typically later too. It's definitely different. 

This week I did gain my 5 pounds back. Probably lost it from the fast. I did lose body fat as a percentage though. 19.3% from 19.9%  That's surprising.  Maybe my body had to work some to recover from tightness. I bet repairing sore muscles does that. Regardless when covid-19 started I had that one week of 158 pounds,  and 23% fat. Now, I am under 165, and 19.3% fat. This summer I lost 4% of body fat. 

It isn't hard work really that did it. It's my lifestyle really. Living my normal life is kinda healthy for me. I don't do epic workouts, and don't have any ultra training goals,  I just have my sustainable lifestyle.  No great changes or anything, I just plug along, day after day. Its easy. It's not really challenging. I wish I was better at stuff. Like stretching. I want to incorporate that in my day. Also it would be nice to add more cardio. I am afraid to start though kinda. It is SOOOOO hard starting from scratch. 

We will see how it goes. Today is a start to the week. I have my Sunday stuff to do. I woke up early which is nice. I am not hungover which is nice. I think today will be good. I am going to go out paddleboarding in a bit. I think I'll take Hope first. It is still dark out. I have to do laundry,  and shopping,  water the grass,  and some general cleaning. Something for dinner too. 

It will be a busy, but fun day. Sets me up for an easy Monday. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: