Friday, August 21, 2020

The Numbers Are In

As expected my potassium levels are fine. Actually all my numbers are good. That's probably the best physical I ever had, not that I remember any as a kid. Not that I had any in my 40s. probably not many in my 30s either. 20s?  Probably 1 or 2 physicals from college to 50 years old. I had some bad numbers prior though. Cholesterol was high, and triglycerides. Not any more. I don't know enough about nutrition, but it seems in my body fruit and veggies soak up all the bad shit. What else would cause the significant drop in triglycerides?  I didn't change that much more. 

One health thing I did,  not realizing it was a health thing is sleep later. No more super duper early alarm. I've done the super duper early alarm forever. I take the dogs after work now. There isn't anything better than an early morning run, but I don't even know how I did it in the past. Sleep too is a health thing. 

What else?  Not much that's for sure. Thankfully I worked out on Sunday and Tuesday. I skipped yesterday, and can do it today. I was tired yesterday. I didn't even want to take the dogs, but I did. I could have gotten the workout in, but I figured an extra rest day is good. I was tight the day before,  and I was beat anyway. 

Today is a good day to workout anyway. I have to water the front and back. They came and fertilized yesterday. Not sure what to do for dinner tonight. I did steak, baked potatoes,  and zucchini last night. I watched a bit of tv, and went to bed. I didn't even try  to watch a Sopranos episode. I knew I was going to be out. 

So yesterday was okay. Work for me has been busy. I had to do a lot of time consuming mixes this week. Blueberry fudge, and irish soda bread. Granola and boeterkoek, just little shit too that always keeps you busy. Raspberry bars too, I almost forgot. I didn't do a lot of cookies this week, which means next week will be cookie Hell. Next week is the unknown too. School is back in session... sorta.  :)

Today I get my coffee. That may be why I was tired yesterday. No coffee in the morning. I don't get it in the morning, chances are I won't grab one later. I like my one cup in the morning. 

Another day in the life. I hope today doesn't find me so tired. Regardless I have to water and workout. Dinner, I do not know. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: