Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I Didn't Really Get Tired

I was worried I stayed up too late on Sunday, but I never really got tired yesterday like I thought I might. I cut the front grass yesterday,  but not the back cuz the guinea pigs, and rabbit were outside. Don't know if I told you we had those. I think the Guinea pig someone was allergic too, so Lisa took one in, and you can't have just one. Also we got the rabbit, cuz of a mean Dad just told the kid he couldn't have it anymore. 

It is a zoo around here. My grocery bill for veggies has gone up quite a bit from these rascals. I like them though. The pigs scream at me when I get home, and when I get up, cuz I always feed them the good stuff. 

Yesterday was a good day for me. I got a good amount of reading done in my book. I started watching the Sopranos. 3 episodes. I did my shopping, made an easy meal, and slept good last night. 

Today will be busy. I have to cut the back grass, take the dogs,  work out, do dinner, read some, and watch the Sopranos. Not going to get caught watching the Blackhawks. I am not even sure what time they play. Maybe 10:00 for all I know. 

So, not really much going on. Doing my day to day.  I am glad I am healthy. I bought bananas yesterday, just to bump my potassium, although I am sure my problem was drinking so much water. You know when you pee every half hour you drank too much water. Still though potassium is a good nutrient to be stocked up on. Good for heart health. 

Other than that not much at all. Doing my simple life during a Presidential election period. Regardless of how it comes out my life will go on. I think I watched more news for a bit, cuz of the virus. Yesterday I have no idea what happened in the news. You know I feel pretty good about it too. I know our numbers for the virus were good for two days straight. I don't know the amount of testing done though. I really only pay close attention to Michigan. 

My life is pretty easy. Pretty peaceful. Not getting worked up over the news is good. Not having people post news shit on social media all the time is good too. They still do I am sure, but I don't see it. 

All in all I think with help the directions my life has taken have kept stress to a minimum. Not encumbered with a lot of burdens. I just do my work, eat, sleep thing.  That's made all the difference I guess. Oh, and being satisfied with it too.  Not so arrogant,  and/or ignorant to think I am making some kind of difference. That is a thought for the foolish.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: