Thursday, August 6, 2020

Another Busy Day

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was busy. Work was a full day. I had to take the dogs. I was kinda tired after work, but I did cut the grass. Weed whacked the front even. I am still at the stage where I love when the grass gets cut. I didn't really feel like cutting the grass, but I would have felt worse if it didn't get done. 

I had to drive my dad to the store, which is fine,  cuz I needed a couple things for dinner. I don't know how long he won't drive. He has no insurance, so he will be in trouble if he gets pulled over. Not something I need to worry about. I'll be willing to take him shopping with me, etc...   

I picked up my stuff for dinner, and made it. I was pretty tired after dinner. I did read a bit before bed. I may have to go to the library to get another book. I've been reading Dean Koontz books, but I am out. I'll finish the current one in the next couple of days. I really need to work out today. My schedule kinda got fucked this week. Yesterday I was going to squeeze one in, but having to go shopping kinda screwed that up. 

My blood pressure this morning is 133/82. I can live with that. That's not bad at all. I am getting close to where I can do my blood work too. Next week some time. That will be interesting, cuz I did make small changes to my diet. Just more veggies added with my almost daily salad. Along the way maybe more fruits were added. It seems I may eat more fruits just as a thing to snack on at work. I may have always done that though. Who can remember?  

The stock market is ridiculous. My investments are doing great now that we have a pandemic.  Wait, what?  So dumb. I wanted to start putting money back in again soon. Cuz I thought it already would have crashed a good portion. Cash is king for me now. Just adding shit to savings. My smoking fund, and my drinking fund we'll call it. The rest just sits in the accounts they get deposited in. 

I have money, and nothing to spend it on. I have a passport for the first time in my life, and nowhere to go. I am such a nervous traveler I don't even want to go anywhere. Even without a pandemic. 

I guess I'll stick with work, eat, sleep. At this point of the week, I'll be looking at around 65 miles this week. I had less than two miles in on Sunday.  :)   Now that's lazy, also, I was kinda hungover.  I had that one or two extra drinks. A hangover at 50+ kinda sucks. It kinda feels like heart disease.   Alcohol is horrible for your heart. To extremes anyway. I've had zero drinks since Saturday night. Feeling like crap sucks.  Feeling good is pretty awesome. I guess that's why one would drink in the first place.   :)  

Anyway, I spose.     

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.            :)))


No comments: