Saturday, August 22, 2020

Just Your Typical Week

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It was a pretty normal week. I'll hit 72 miles again this week, and that pretty much signifies my normal I guess. I did get my 3 workouts in too, so that also signifies my normal. Pretty uneventful I guess. I do remember being tired as the week wore on. I think it also is normal. or in minor peaks and valleys of our internals, I had a minor valley week. Minor peak weeks may give you a little extra push to finish up the week stronger. Who really knows though. I am going to say 3 workouts, 72 miles,  and 6 work days is a good week. Maybe some weeks you feel more energized. I got my normal though,  and I hit the numbers. 

Not much besides that. I think football is going to start soon I think. Can it be?  September something I think. NBA playoffs will be in full swing, pennant races heat up, Blackhawks are out, so I don't give a shit about hockey anymore.  Fall approaches. I am ready for Fall. Never did get the dog days this year, but I am ready for cooler weather, and all the change that brings. 

It's been a pretty good year I guess. Our normal was rocked pretty good, and my normal came right back. I got rid of my gym membership, and with a little investment work out at home. 

Not much really different besides that. No vacations. Geez we moved the kids out, got rid of all our crap in the house. 

I am doing the final years of my life I guess. I am as healthy at 54 as perhaps I ever have been. Last week I was 159 pounds. I still see weight I can lose too. Lean up a bit. I don't know if it would be sustainable though. For the last several years I've been pretty close to 165 average I'd say. Not a lot of movement either way, although it did move some. 

As with my workouts,  I don't want to be all gung ho, only to quit. Sustainable.  Basically means you can still do it when you don't really want to. I can slowly add reps, which I probably will pretty soon. Maybe Sunday.  What the heck. 

Life goes on. It's going okay with me I'd say. I work today, and I am off tomorrow. 

See you on the flipside. Oh, one other thing, I will probably be over 200 entries after 8 months. The ever elusive 300 will probably happen this year. Blog entries. 

A cup of coffee, a blog entry, and a bike ride to work ain't too shabby. My morning routine. Can't ride my bike on Saturday though. Too far away. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: