Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Day That Comes Together

You never really know how a day will turn out. Mine came out pretty good. Work was busy. I didn't get everything done I wanted. I had things to do at home. Take the dogs, clean the kitchen, get my workout in. That doesn't seem like a lot, but I got home close to 3:00, and you figure dinner ~5:00. We ended up eating dinner later, but I did get everything done. I even organized the fridge. We have a fridge downstairs too. I put my veggies there. I threw out some cucumbers that were going soft. That leaves me currently with 24.   :)  Lisa is bringing a lot to a friend at work thankfully. By a lot. I mean like 12. 

We did the gyros for dinner. Came out really good. I had some ice cream, and read my book. Still didn't quite finish it. Couldn't keep my eyes open. I woke up early. I  thought maybe I'll just get up, and read. Fell back asleep again, and was a zombie when the alarm went off. 

My day was full though. That's the way I like it. I felt pretty good about it at the end. I am mostly never excited about working out. I am glad I do it though. Having a strong core I think helps a lot. Even with things like regular bowel movements. Yesterday I felt strong. I think I even did an extra set on my bar exercises. 

Outside that not much. Just doing this living thing. With quite a bit indifference I'd say. Not really concerned with much. My blood pressure is good. I'll be doing my blood work Friday. Super interested to see how that goes. I think it will be pretty good. 

So yeah. A day in the life. A good one for me. I think today should be more of the same. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: