Monday, August 10, 2020

A Normal Sunday

I had my normal Sunday. I wished I would have slept better Saturday, cuz I was kinda tired. I did get my Sunday shit done. Clothes all washed, folded,  and put away. Kitchen cleaned. I made italian beef last night in the insta-pot. It came out good. I got my workout in, and  watered the grass. I got my shopping done too. So, a normal Sunday. 

It is definitely a good start to the week. You figure I only have 2 workouts left this week, and its Monday. Barring rain, I have to water next on Wednesday. I think I may go to the library after work. Get another Dean Koontz novel. It is surprising I didn't finish the one I was reading yet. Probably cuz I finished a 19 hour book in two listens. Books I listen to I usually can shut off easily. The one on the Spanish flu I couldn't stop listening. 

Wanna know why it's called the Spanish flu?  Cuz Spain was neutral in the War, so they reported honestly about it. They were not being censored by their Gov't,  so they called it the Spanish flu. It's the only country who was writing anything about it. :)  it almost definitely started in the US. 

I accidentally bought heavy cream instead of half and half for my coffee. Oops. It is Monday morning, and I guess I am pretty excited I get to work. Weird right. My day is planned though. The hours will fill up. I'll be active. I'll be able to read tonight. Have gyros for dinner, read my book, and watch the final episode of Perry  Mason. 

I also am going with Lisa to a local place, to maybe get an above ground pool. They will install it too. I am not really into getting one, but Lisa is. To me it is too much work. I won't be doing it though. Well maybe if we get it. It probably isn't really a ton of work. 

I had a couple glasses of wine yesterday. My sleeping heart rate never got below my resting heart rate. Saturday night with no drinks my sleeping heart rate was below my resting heart rate 98% of the time. Crazy right?  That is normal between drinking, and not drinking for me. My blood pressure was 130/79 yesterday. 

It is Monday though. A new week. Last week I didn't sleep good on Sunday,  cuz I was kinda hungover. My hangovers I don't get sick, and I don't get a headache. I was just tired,  and lazy. My normal Sunday is so much better. 

Life goes on. Mine doesn't really change too too much. I don't dread a Monday morning. It's fine. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: