Friday, August 14, 2020

Today Is The Big Day

It is blood work day. Always interested to see how it goes. I think it will go well. I cannot remember if it is the full panel or just cholesterol. I think the cholesterol one. It is all I am interested in anyway. Everything else is always normal. I wanna see lipid number, and good cholesterol number. My bad cholesterol number was really low last time, and I don't see that changing. The only bad thing is not eating all day. Obviously I am not used to that. I usually  eat constantly while working. Fruit, my salad, a sandwich. I guess that's it. I'll have a pig sometimes, and may grab a fry here and there. After work, I typically am hungry again. Today no food, and probably 3500 calories expended. 

Yesterday was okay. I finished watering the backyard, got my workout in. Is there anything worse than dreading your workout?  Anything better than getting it in?  I felt strong again yesterday. Workouts are done for the week. I don't have to water the grass for a couple days either. I think Sunday I will cut and water. 

Not much besides that. I got a book from the author of Big Little Lies. I enjoyed the show on HBO quite a bit, so I thought I'd get a new book from the author . Not much besides that. I stayed up late watching the Hawks lose in OT. Pretty dumb, but my sleep number was really good for me. 80. I think it was cuz when I woke up I always fell asleep right away. Sometimes I'll wake up after 5 hours, and have trouble falling back asleep. 

My mileage is down a bit this week. I need 2- 12 mile days to hit 72 miles. probably not gonna happen. Last week was 71 miles. I lost another half pound last week too. 

School starts soon. It will be interesting for sure. Politics will probably go crazy. I hear Trump is attacking the post office now. The left will be motivated to get this guy out. The left has anger as a motivating factor as well as hate. A lot of people hate that guy. Can't wait til all the BS is over. I don't see much right wing posts anymore though. That shit made my life worse to be honest. If you have the means I highly recommend getting rid of shit you don't want to see. 

Luckily I don't have any close friends so I don't give a fuck if I am friends with people or not. Why would I want to be taken down a rabbit hole of anger?  I don't,  so I won't.   
I guess that's it. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: