Monday, August 17, 2020

Dummy Me

I stayed up watching hockey again. Playoff hockey is fun, but I didn't sleep as good as I could have. I have a lot to do today too. Work, cut  the grass, I have  to pick up a few things shopping. Take the dogs. Busy busy. 

I started a new book yesterday. It is already good. I  think I'll read it tonight. Yesterday was okay as far as sundays go. I did get my workout in, so that's good. I weighed a stupid 159 lbs.  Fat was 19.99%  First time under 20% for me. Last time I weighed under 160 I didn't feel good about it. It was the start of the virus,  I was off of work for a week from it, and I wasn't working out. Fast forward 5 months later, I am working out. Fat under 20%, last time it was 23%  I feel better about this weight loss. It is healthier. Of course most of it is from the fast from blood work I bet. I still could stand to gain muscle, and lean up. I know I know, I am not worried about cancer now. but I am worried about anorexia.   

Just kidding, which probably isn't a good joke, cuz people do suffer from eating disorders. That's another topic altogether. One that probably affects girls more than guys. Some guys you see, and you figure they could stand to embrace an eating disorder for a few months. You ever see guys riding their Harley wondering what their cholesterol,  and triglyceride numbers must be?  It's natural for me to be curious about those people. I am on my feet all day. Its pretty hard for me to get overweight, just cuz of my lifestyle.  I eat like a guinea pig too. Pick at food all day kinda, but I cannot really eat a huge huge meal at any time. 

I believe our bodies are meant to be active. For me active is natural. It's my jobs to be active. Getting active for no other reason than cuz you have to is much harder. I wouldn't walk after work if I didn't have a dog to walk. I don't think. Maybe I would. You can listen to a book or whatever. 

I think I'll finish my coffee. Then I'll have a day. It promises to be a busy one. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: