Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Just A Typical Monday

Monday was Monday. Nothing much to it. Work, take dogs, and do a couple small things. Lisa is taking a staycation this week to do a couple projects. Not exactly sure what. One of the things I'll probably have to do, cuz it is outside work,  and it is hot outside this week. She doesn't do heat. It's like she thinks sweating is a bad thing. It may be a girl thing too, cuz she is at that age where her thermostat can be out of whack. I don't know the first thing about that. 

Yesterday was a good day of work for me. I got a lot of little stuff done that won't bog me down the rest of the week. I took the dogs. It was a pretty good step/mileage day. Today I have to work out, water the grass, take the dogs again. I take two dogs now, and I'll have to try running today with two. Not sure how that will go. Luckily I will be running for cardio, not a time, or distance. For the health benefits. 

My days after work are busy. I always have stuff to do. The dogs I take almost always,  cuz it is one of their highlights.  Like today, I have to workout, and water the grass. Maybe start the outdoor project. We will see. 

Fall is really approaching. Kinda exciting huh?  Change of seasons. I don't know how the NFL will come out. It is an exciting sport. I saw someone in S. Korea officially caught the Corona virus for the 2nd time. I guess the fear of that is the virus mutated, and it may be different now. More or less deadly?  That is the worry about a 2nd wave. The 1918 one was deadly. The 2nd wave after it mutated. Typically you would have antibody protection if you caught it once. Even in a 2nd wave.  I don't know how serious it is, just got a blurb on my phone about it. Personally I am not worried. I do keep my eyes and ears open though. To my knowledge nothing bad has happened in Wuhan, so there is that. Not sure how forthright info comes out of there though. Once again I don't feel concerned.  

So life goes on. The days keep piling up. Most days are pretty good. I am active. For 54 I am healthy. I like the amount of sleep I get. Goodbye early alarm. My life is simple. Mostly from how I feel on the inside. I didn't reinvent the wheel, that's for sure. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: