Friday, July 31, 2020

You Learn Something New Every Day

So I just learned yesterday that you really should water your grass only 2-3 times per week. That is the best way for a healthy lawn. That I can do. That also means I won't need underground sprinkling. Underground sprinkling is pretty big here in West Michigan. People water every day too, so I just assumed. I find watering my grass 2-3 times a week would be relaxing. Every day a chore. 

So if the govt ever gives us another $2500, I won't have anything to spend it on. I'll just sit on it I guess. 

Yesterday I was a bit tired. I still ended up with another 13 miles. Not really sure how, I guess it just happened. I skipped my workout yesterday, so I will have to do it today. 

Really not much else besides that. My life is pretty easy right now. I am busy with my jobs. Financially we are doing fine. Better probably with Lisa getting that extra $600 with unemployment for so long. She has been back to work for around a month I guess. They are busy too. Financially we are doing fine, but I imagine some are struggling. I  don't see them though. I don't come into contact with them. I don't see if people are getting kicked out of their places they live. 

I am as ignorant as one can be when it comes to probably what really is happening out there. It really isn't my responsibility to know all things though. 

I just do my thing. I don't think I make other lives harder. I am at peace with things I guess. I wake up in the morning, and it seems I  am mostly at ease. 

Anyway today should be okay. I don't have to water the lawn til Sunday, after I mow. More time on my hands. 

My life sure is boring huh?  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: