Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Well That Was Fun

So, we dropped our car at the shop yesterday, and  went out to dinner. Before I picked up Lisa, I took the dogs, and got my workout in. I left around 4:45, and honestly I was already getting tired. Ready for dinner,  and bed. We drove the 20 miles to drop off the car, and had dinner in Grand Haven by the water. It was fun. The menu was trimmed way down,  but it was fine. Have a meal,  and a beer, and people watch. Grand Haven is a cool town with the downtown right by the water. 

When we got home I actually stayed up til 9:00 PM watching a couple episodes of the Big Bang Theory. I had a couple belly laugh moments. It was just a pretty fun time yesterday. I slept pretty good last night. All the way through too, which is good. 

Outside that not much. I just Googled which State produces the most blueberries. It is Michigan. I was curious cuz it is blueberry season, and there are a lot of farms. Seems like a lot of work. We saw a lot of blueberry places on our drive. 

Anyway life goes on. I feel pretty good about things. Covid-19 is pretty crazy. What a horrible never ending thing. I  think the government is in the talks to print more money. I can't help but think this is our new normal for the foreseeable future. 

Airlines bankrupt,  sports being weird, restaurants struggling a bit. Especially come winter time with no outside seating. Just take it as it comes I guess. Not much we can do about it. In Michigan we are under mask wearing orders. For about a week now. It seems to be helping, as our numbers seemed to have stayed consistent. Still much higher than we were 3 weeks ago. Meanwhile Georgia's governor is suing Atlanta's mayor for her trying to do the same thing in Atlanta. Georgia and Michigan are roughly the same population. Michigan was getting clobbered with the virus early on. #3 in the amount of cases, and we still have a lot of deaths caused. Right now Georgia is on the verge of doubling Michigan on the amount of cases. 

I'd like this thing to be done sooner rather than later. Whatever the smartest way that is. That's what I want to happen. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: