Thursday, July 2, 2020

I Swear The Day Just Fills Up

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was busy, and I  didn't even have a lot to do. I blame the pizza. I was going to steal a couple pizza doughs to bring home from the bakery, and there were none. I had to bake the dough by scratch. I fucked up the first batch. It came out good. My pizza crust was a little underdone,  but still good. I gave the dogs a walk, and watered everything. I got my workout in too. For some reason I didn't feel like working out. At least I have my base workout for such occasions. 

A bad day for the virus, but not horrible for Michigan, which happens to be the only State I am concerned with. One of those things it's kinda cool to watch the World burn up as long as it's not in my back yard. 

I've been dreaming a lot, and remembering too. So strange. I've not always been a big dreamer. 

I got my property tax bill yesterday. I have to pay this year $1988 or something like that to live each year. It comes out to $166/month to live. That's cheap rent. One of the good things about where I live is I like it here. I like being at my house. 

Property taxes definitely are things that sneak up on you. It  was just a few months ago I did the tax total, and divide it by 12. States are all different in how they charge that, but how much do  you want to spend each month on property taxes?  I am lucky I have been in the same house for over 20 years. We were one of the last houses on the market for under $100,000. When we  sell likely for twice that amount if we sold today, the taxes will also double. Now the taxes would be like $320/month. 

It's a thing to think about I guess. In my older years I am a pretty cheap person. I have my ciggarette money going into a savings account each week, and a Brandy money going into a savings account each week. Savings accounts suck, but at least you are stashing money away. 

My life is pretty easy I guess. I imagine that is what we all crave. Just to do what you want to do in a World full of "have to"   I guess it's good for me I like to work. It's kinda an important part of life if you want to live. 

Anyway I spose. Not much going on with me. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: