Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ho Hum, Life Goes On

I had an inkling to just chill when I got home yesterday. I decided to at least cut the front grass, and watered it, and also I got caught up in helping clean out an area. Lisa weeded, we added fabric,  edging, and mulch. Just a little area that needed some TLC. For dinner we got taco bell, and sat by the water in a park for dinner. It was okay, but sitting next to water doesn't really clear my mind. I don't escape to other Worlds or other lives. I bet with practice you could though maybe. Not sure. 

It was a Summer day. We were not unproductive,  which is good. I have my doctor appointment today. A little nervous, but not bad. My blood pressure reading is pretty good, and I think it will be today too. A little high maybe,  but not crazy. I don't even know what the annual visits are even about besides that. My lungs will be clear,  and no hernias or anything. My temperature will be fine. I really in my day to day only worry about blood pressure. 

Last week btw, I did lose 3 pounds as expected. Lost .5% of body fat too. Pretty close to being under 20%   15% was always my arbitrary goal,  and that would likely take 1 year or more. Also a change of something probably. I am not even sure what. 

I am watching the stock market with interest. I feel it has a healthy way to slide. Earnings start coming out for the 2nd quarter,  which should be interesting. The stock market is driven currently by stimulus money, not the free market. Pumped up with HGH kinda. There may be another supply of HGH too, but earnings trumps all. That will not be pretty. People may get excited about, "oooooh, that company didn't suck as bad as I thought it would in q2" 

The end of the day earnings should drive the market.  "Should"  along with the future outlook. Manufacturing jobs in West Michigan has taken a hit. Factories are running at less than 100%   That matters. 

Anyway, I spose. Big day today. Doctors appointment.  Really can't wait to get my blood work done. I have to wait til closer to mid August. It's when I did it last.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: