Monday, July 13, 2020

Hey Its Monday

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Monday should be an okay day. I got a good amount of sleep last night. I did my shopping yesterday, and I got my workout in, so that's two  things I don't have to do today. My run was okay yesterday too. I think I may try to run 3 days/week.  It is better than zero days/week, and probably all I can do now. Today I just have to cut the grass. Water everything too. 

Virus wasn't too bad yesterday outside of Florida, but it was Sunday, and only one day. This thing is pretty ridiculous. I saw a couple people at Sam's not wearing a mask. They do know they have to wear one today right?  Meier already enforced it on Friday. 

I was always confused by why the big deal about schools. Schools I am not really worried about, cuz I don't have kids, and the College here only locals would think about going. It's definitely not a College town. I have 0% of the pie invested in schools. I just figured I am the ignorant few, because I have no stake. Then it occured to me we have a Presidential election this year. It wouldn't look good if we are voting,  while kids are at home in November. Now it makes sense. I kinda wondered why Trump even cared. God knows he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. I don't think he's ever made a mistake by his reckoning. No problem at pointing fingers at everyone else though. 

Anyway,  I get it now. I still have zero % of the pie at stake,  and I'll see how it all plays out. I thought yesterday I don't really have a lot of downtime. Even my days off are filled with stuff I have to do. You think about it though I really do have a lot of downtime. Every day I have hours where I have nothing to really worry about. My jobs have always been once I am done for the day, I am out. I don't think about work at home much. I don't have kids, and finances are fine. Typically I do have stuff to do when I get home, so i am usually busy, but i do have those few hours with nothing to do, and nothing to really worry about. 

One thing though is I don't truly ever relax all that great i don't think. Meaning I never throw away the current view of life, and go sit on a beach to forget everything, or something like that. Or whatever people do to escape. I don't escape. I have no need. My life isn't that stressful I need to escape. 

Anyway, its later than I thought.  

I gotta go. Today should be good. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: