Thursday, July 9, 2020

Just Another Ordinary Day

Good  morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Our area is kinda a hot spot for  the virus. People seem to know it. Just at the bakery it appears a bigger percentage are wearing masks. It's coming closer to us too. We know people who know people who have it. I can tell by my resting heart rate, I am not battling a virus currently. I've been taking my temp. every Saturday, but I'll take it more frequently if I remember. 

Yesterday was another busy day. I had in my mind things I wanted to get done at home. Walk the dogs, workout. Our grass company came, so I definitely wanted to water. Plus I had to cut down some pickets so Lisa could bring them to the restore. I think that's it. 

I've learned something about working out. It is different than running. Running was always do more more more to get better. Working out, I don't always feel the more more more. Obviously you have to worry about the pain afterwards. I feel good I got the workout in when I did it, but it seems I had more desire to run. 

That may change, I don't know, but it is something I noticed. Yesterday was pretty successful all things considered. Life is busy as fuck. I don't have kids, and it is busy as fuck. I am not envious of parents at all. Where do they find time for themselves?  House, yards, pets, work, work out in some way. There also is the relaxing part. I am sure people want to spend down time each day chilling. 

I haven't been falling asleep at my normal time. Just not falling asleep til after 9:00PM. Last night I stretched in bed. It felt pretty good. My legs get used that's for sure. Plus with working out my upper body gets used. I am going to need something to do curls I think. Dumbells I guess, cuz I could do the shoulder to over the head thingy. I am gonna for sure be a workout at home person. I like it. The old people workout area isn't opening anytime soon. I cancelled anyway. 

Really not a lot going on with me. Oh yeah, I had to get some shit in the yard waste bin too yesterday. It is garbage day. The weekend is starting out pretty good I'd say. Our house is pretty organized. I pretty much have very little planned today. That should be nice. I might ride my bike longer on the way home. Add a bit. 

Besides that I got nothing.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: