Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Monday Turned Out Alright

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday ended up okay. I had to do a couple electrical things, but I couldn't do any of them, due to one reason or another. One light fixture we couldn't remove, and one didn't have the right bracket. So we went home,  and sat for a while. I was bored. Lisa decided she wanted to clean the driveway. So we went outside, and I ended up pulling a ton of weeds. 

Getting little shit like that done helped make the day. I watered in the back, and then we just chilled for a bit. We ordered pizza hut for dinner, watched a bit of tv, and I slept. It helped getting shit done in what was slowly turning into a boring lazy day. 

Also, I  am motivated today to tackle more weeds, which originally seemed like an insurmountable project. I picked more cucumbers yesterday, and I will have more soon. I have to pick cherry tomatoes today. 

As I am up this morning, I am glad I have more outside stuff to do. August approaches,  and our yard can still get a lot done. I pay people to fertilize. And weed and feed my lawn. This Fall, and early Spring will be the important part. The fall fertilizing, and the early Spring crabgrass prevention. The shit I mostly always forget to do. Both lawns are okay this  year, but next year should be better. 

That Monday feeling of just sitting on the couch dozing is the worst. I don't feel like reading, and I don't feel like watching tv. Luckily out of nowhere I found some labor to do. For me that helps.  I don't know if it does for everyone. I think some people probably watch a lot of tv maybe, and I just cannot always get into it. 

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: