Sunday, July 26, 2020

Another Day Done, Now A Day Off

When you wake up early there isn't much to do except waste time. Basically do nothing, but wait til time moves to a more decent hour. I got my juicer yesterday, and that's pretty exciting. I drank some apple juice, and some cucumber juice to try it out. I'll bulk buy some stuff today. Not cucumbers though. I still have a ton of them. 

Yesterday was as predicted. I worked almost 9 hours. It all depends pretty much how much glass is on the floor. I clean coaters, which I guess are areas where they coat glass for mirrors,  and windows I guess.  I am not really sure, but when there is a lot of broken glass my job takes longer. There is always a ton of broken glass everywhere, its just when there is two tons it takes longer. After I do those 4 rooms,  I swing a couple bathroom floors,  and a truckers lounge, and bathroom floor,  plus clean up all my equipment. 

The job is usually at least 8 hours, and like yesterday sometimes a bit more. I don't really care, cuz when I get home I have nothing to do. I basically continued listening to my book, and checked the sox game out online. Not watching, just looking at the score every so often. 

Basically my life goes on day after day. Mine isn't too eventful. I work. Money comes in, and money goes out. I've already paid my property taxes for the year,  so that is done. The stimulus money basically paid that plus. There will be a winter tax, which we have once in a while. That may be like $200. 

 As I think serious about life I am guessing the future is near. It almost has to be right?  I am 54 soon. I don't know exactly how that plays out, but I keep my eyes open. It is kinda scary, but this is what my life has been all about. I have absolutely no idea how the future days will look. I really just do my day to day. Get caught up in living in the World kinda. 

I have to weigh myself today,  and I have no clue how that  will go. I have to do some Sunday stuff. I did find a zucchini casserole I can make tonight. That is good,  cuz I do have zucchini. I have to cut the grass too. Also shopping.  My goal is to have everything done, so Monday I don't have to do anything. I should make a list so I don't forget stuff. 

I ended up at 71 miles last week, and that appears to be my new norm. It seems my daily steps are ~25,000 instead of ~30,000. Not really sure why that is. I must have been doing more of something at some point. I don't know what. 

I am different now. Remember on my previous days off I didn't like them,  cuz I could get lazy?  Now on my day off I think of all the things I want to get done. I don't waste them by doing nothing. That wasn't always the case. Like maybe I am a little better version of myself. I really enjoy getting a lot done on Sundays. Honestly too, I am mostly done around noon or so. Maybe 1 or 2:00, but typically in the early to mid afternoon. It gives me time to chill before dinner. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: