Monday, July 27, 2020

I Don't Have Any Books To Listen To

I am all out of books,  and series I want to read, so I guess I can go searching again. Between Audible,  and my library, I have listened to a ton of books, and series of books. On Saturday I finished NOS4RTU by Stephen King's son, Joe Hill I think is the name he uses. Anyway,  I grabbed another one real quick before work,  cuz I knew I was going to finish it. The one I grabbed I already listened to, so I just grabbed a John Grisham book. I finished that yesterday, so now I got nothing.  

I don't mean that in a bad way really. but actually a new exciting thing for me to look into. 

Yesterday turned out perfect. I got everything done I wanted. Grass cut. Laundry done,  kitchen cleaned,  4 salads made. I got my  workout in. Made a zucchini casserole for dinner, which really is like spaghetti,  but with a lot of zucchini in. I already love my juicer. I made a concoction of tomatoes, celery,  carrots, cucumber, and broccoli. It was really really good. Then I used two oranges, one lemon, and blueberries.  Ridiculous. 

I don't know what else I did, but everything is done. I have to put up a couple light fixtures up across the street. I really have to tell Lisa if you don't know how to do a project don't plan it. I don't want to do it. You would think she would know that by now. I don't like doing projects around the house. I don't like doing electrical,  or switching out sinks,  and faucets. I get no gratification out of it. It's just shitty work I don't want to do. 

She watches all those home improvement shows. so then she wants to do this and that. Kind of annoying. Especially since I don't want to do any of it. I stay busy as it is.  

Anyway. Outside that not much. August will be upon us soon. The dog days of summer kinda, but not really. Zucchini,  squash, and cucumbers are almost done. I  really only have to deal with tomatoes then. All of a sudden we can start pulling all the plants. The zucchini, squash, and cucumber vines kinda took over. Those things are crazy. 

Today should be okay. I won't get everything done at work I want. Our orders come in, and that takes time. Basically I'll not be able to get to at least one thing I would want to, but the rest of the week should go fine. 

It is a good time for me now I guess. Work is going good. I am pretty organized. The government will probably ship me more money. I'll probably use this money to put in underground sprinkling next year. I roughly estimated it will cost $2-3,000 to get it put in. Save me from all that watering. 

It is Monday. It is Summer,  and I feel good. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: