Friday, July 3, 2020

Out Of The Blue

Last night I don't know what happened, but I got tired. I ate dinner,  and knew I was not going to be able to stay awake. I went to bed before 7:00PM. I was not going to be able to stay up, and watch anything on tv. I knew that. Earlier I did get everything watered, which is a priority during this heatwave. If I am tired, I have no problems going to bed. 

Yesterday still was busy with work,  and stuff. I have all of  tomorrow, which will be a nice change. I have nothing planned really. Maybe just have a lazy day. 

Our virus numbers looked bad yesterday, but they bumped up testing. From regularly ~15,000 tests typically, yesterday they tested ~25,000. So they found perhaps what they were going to find. I'd like to see the testing stay up. The quicker you find the quicker you stop the spread. It appears with something like this you need a good response from all things your Government. 

Look how selfish I am as a person. Here you have people on many different lines trying to battle this thing. Testing,  healthcare,  tracking etc... I am just living my day to day. I am not helping anyone, except by living my covid-19 lifestyle I've grown accustomed to living even before covid-19 was a thing. Bars closed? Fine. It truly is just bars in MI too. If food sales are less than 30% of your sales you are closed.  That's a bar by any measure. 

Remember long ago when life looked empty I sought for a purpose. and made the turn?  Sure doesn't look like I found any purpose does it?  That story will finish up in good time. The purpose is truly hidden, and even kinda by me, but I know the story kinda. It's been given to me, I just have no idea the when, and obviously how it all works. 

I've traveled many internal miles. Gone down impossible paths straight out of make believe kinda. I am where I am though. Accepted. Accepted by unseen eyes, and eyes cannot see, unless they looked inside me. You cannot do that though. I don't think you can even see inside me by reading this. Probably the closest thing though. 

I guess the true state of the World is the wilderness. No purpose here. You get no points for best in show or anything else your mind can come up with. 

The only thing helpful happens to be the turn. Of course I didn't know it as I was doing it. We cannot make our best life, cuz our hearts are not capable of such things. 

The true state of our worth is very little,  cuz you cannot make value in the wilderness. On your own anyway. 

Anyway I spose. 

I have tomorrow off. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: