Saturday, July 11, 2020

Here's To Saturday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I skipped my workout yesterday. I was tired, a friend stopped over, plus I made lasagna. I didn't have to water anything that was good. 

My fitbit took a shit. I noticed the clockface was loose. I went online,  checked new ones out. I graduated from the charge 2 to the charge 4. The charge 2 I got, cuz I had free best buy money to spend. The charge 2 wasn't the newest, but it was cheap, and costed me very little out of pocket. I didn't think I'd like it, hahaha.  I love the stupid thing. It lasted 2-1/2 years and I used it always,  except for showering. The charge 4 can be used for swimming too, which is not out of bounds in me taking up again.  I signed up for 90 days of free premium,  which gives you more insight into sleeping,  and other stuff. 

Lisa works by Bestbuy,  so I ordered it online, and had her pick it up. We had a brief respite from the heat, so I made lasagna. I love lasagna. Its not really ideal to make it in the Summer,  but with a reprieve I did. It was overcast mostly, so staying inside cooking I didn't feel guilty not being outside. 

A friend I  used to work with stopped by, so we sat outside,  and shot the shit for a while. It was an okay day. A relaxing resting day after work. I feel I needed it. 

Not much on the docket today. Work, and we will see. I am making salsa verde tomorrow for the first time. Gonna cook it with pork to make like pork tacos, or enchiladas or something. We will see. It should be fun. 

Outside that not much. At work we started taking our temps before work. I was doing it at home anyway, but it's a good idea. My resting heart rate is staying steady as my temp has been. Our Governor issued a no mask no service order now too. People were already under my own no mask I give you the stink eye look order.  Both probably very effective.   :)

Masks are not a political statement, it is just Health 101. You would think our President whose cognitive abilities are off the charts from what he tells us would know that.   :)   hahahaha. What a fricken nut. Sometime after puberty I think I outgrew saying stupid shit like that. That being said, before my freshman year in HS, I really did have a girlfriend who lived in Canada.   ;)    lol

Anyway, I gotta get ready for work.  

Laterzzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: