Sunday, July 19, 2020

Now The Day Off

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I have a day off today,  so  that is good. Yesterday after work I didn't do much. We watched a movie with dinner. I slept okay. I sleep more now that I don't do the early alarm anymore. I think that's a good thing. I always liked taking Hope early morning. It is more of a chore after work. Running too, so there is that. 

I was only at 69 miles last week. It is summer too, so that's surprising. I think it may be more of a product of the bakery not being open on Monday. Having to get ready for Saturday,  AND Monday adds a lot to the end of the week. We already fly through Danish,  and Croissant dough as it is. Based on last year I will say that takes 3-4 hours off our work week not being open on Monday. I am not against that at all. Less overtime is fine with me. This week was even slightly lower than 40 hours. Like 39.-something. 

Anyway I accept changes as they come, and for my outlook change is normally viewed in a favorable light. It is how I am wired I think. 

Today is my weigh in day. Not sure how those go typically, but I think I probably gained a pound or two back. Muscle percentage who knows. That has been going down each week. 

At the start of covid I was at 158 pounds. Too skinny for me I felt. My fat percentage was at 23-something percent. My highest reading. Last week I weighed 166 pounds, and fat percentage was at like 20.4 or something. Doing my home workouts really help. I feel strong again too. I added dips to my routine instead of the dip machine. I do need to get dumbells though, to add a couple exercises. 

My outlook now is so much better than when I was 158 pounds. I didn't like how things looked at 158 pounds. Mostly cuz covid-19 was still unknown and scary. Now I am back to my routine. It wasn't a goal or a thought, but I've blogged a lot of days in a row. It wasn't intentional, and I definitely don't have stuff to write about each day,  but I still manage. 

I don't feel it is a skill or anything, just something I do. Others used to, but that's a thing of the past. I wonder if people miss it. I like doing it. I bet it is a healthy habit in some way. For all I know I may be the only one who reads it too, and that is fine. You wake up, have a coffee, and jot down whatever pops up in my mind. I feel maybe it therapeutic somehow. I always feel good to start my day. 

Anyway, I guess I better start my day. I gotta take Hope,  and then shower and weigh myself, and get my Sunday stuff done. Not really sure what I will do besides that.  After my shopping.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: