Friday, July 24, 2020

Finally A Normal Night

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday we didn't have to go anywhere. It was a normal day. I took the dogs, cleaned the kitchen, got my workout in, and watered everything. Picked more veggies too. Oh, I made a really easy dinner too. I was tired,  but I really needed to get stuff done. I slept good too. I guess it is my favorite kind of day. 

Not much besides that. The virus is pretty ridiculous. Sort of a new normal. Spreading crazily in the Summer. No one hardly gets the flu in the summer. Michigan has been testing over 25,000 people each day, which is their goal. We stand at about 3.5% infection rate. Above the  goal of <3%.  Masks won't get rid of the virus,  but it helps stop the spread, which is actually pretty important. 

Our County can get as much as 30 positive cases on a day. That seems like a lot for our population, but Grand Haven alone seems to have a lot of people. Holland has twice as many people. there is Zeeland,  and Hudsonville too. 

Our numbers are high as compared to like a month ago, but not like one of those crazy States. The deaths are starting to go up too. It was an unknown. I don't think we took it as serious as it needed to be taken. I think most of us thought oh, it's just New York getting hit. Big deal,  the numbers weren't crazy anywhere else. Then they were. 

Unemployment numbers rose again yesterday, so we will definitely have high unemployment rates for the foreseeable future. Luckily I am pretty secure in my jobs. Everything seems normal to me, cuz my life is normal. I don't see the people who now have to find jobs. I don't really come into contact with them. 

Regardless it is an interesting time to be alive. The days keep coming, and a presidential election keeps getting closer. Sure doesn't seem like that does it?  

Maybe it does,  I just get like zero news on my feeds, except when I check coronavirus numbers.  

Today should be okay.  Another Summer day. I get to sleep an extra hour tomorrow too. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: