Monday, July 20, 2020

A Good Day Off, Except The TV Got Left On

So, normally I don't watch the news much. The tv got left on yesterday. I was listening to the Jim Gaffifan Sirius channel,  minding my own business. My phone needed recharging, and so did my earphones I figured. So I got sucked into watching the news. They were showing a state sponsored kidnapping in Russia, Moscow I believe.  It was fascinating, except it was a US city. Trump already claimed responsibility in a Fix news interview. I thought we prosecuted kidnappers?  If the TV wasn't on, I wouldn't watch this or know this. My rage level goes to boiling, and I hate everyone who backs that pos in the White House. See what I mean, that shit just makes me angry. 

I am not protesting anything, I ain't changing anything. I never thought I'd see kidnapping though in a US city, by unmarked,  unidentified State sponsored thugs.  People thought mask wearing was infringing on their rights.  Haha. 

Outside that yesterday was a pretty perfect day off. After I ran. I walk a bit back to my house. Hope,  and I got drenched. So, I don't have to water anything. All my laundry got done, folded,  and put away. I made an easy instapot dinner. Chicken breast, can of corn,  can of black beans, and jar of salsa. Add cheese the last half hour. How easy, and how good is that?  Serve on tortilla like a taco. 

I vacuumed,  and ran the robot. Dishes got all done, and I ran our stove grate thingies through the dishwasher. Cleaned the top of the stove really good. I typically clean the stove almost every Sunday. I premade 4 salads. I worked out with my extra reps added. Got all my shopping done. I did gain a pound last week as expected. Lost body fat as a percentage again. 20.1%  I think it must be the salad,  and fruit I eat. I guess working out too, cuz my body composition is changing at a pretty rapid clip while my body weight stays roughly the same. 

I think that is all I did, but that is a pretty successful day off.  My sleep did get interrupted. I couldn't fall asleep right away after. I kept thinking of the pos in the White House. Where does a 70+ year old get an idea that is ok?   I wouldn't even have wasted time thinking about it if the tv wasn't on. 

I transfer all rage too. Everyone who backs that pos is on my naughty list.  

Anyway, I spose. I'll keep the news off today. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: