Tuesday, July 21, 2020

A Regular Kind Of Day

Yesterday was nothing spectacular. Pretty normal really. After work,  I just felt really good for some reason. It was a great day. Like 80°, and no humidity. I took the dogs after work,  cut the front grass, and watered. That was kinda relaxing. The grass looks so good after a fresh cut and water. We made a super easy meal. Burgers,  zucchini, and fries. 

That was about it for the day. I went to bed early (my normal time)  I did wake up again. I kinda looked inside myself, and felt really good. Of course I fell back asleep,  and the alarm went off while I was in a deep sleep. That's the worst. No biggie though, cuz that is what my cup of coffee in the morning is for. 

I can't believe I used to get up at  2:30. That may seem like someone who is super motivated, but now that I sleep til 4:00 AM, I think it was someone who was dumb. My sleep hours are so much better now. I think sleep is probably a pretty important thing. 

Not much besides that. I didn't do anything important yesterday. I didn't make this World better. Perhaps more importantly I knew I didn't do anything important yesterday. August should be pretty interesting. Back to school time.  Maybe?  Different things for different sections I guess. Baseball starts in a couple days. A 60 day stretch. What happens if people end up liking a 60 day season instead of a 162 day season?  

You know what I thought about. What happens during the World Series?  You can't watch it in person,  and chances are you wont be able to gather at your favorite watering hole. House parties?  I never stay up late enough anyway. I thought it kinda odd how it can all play out. I think basketball starts soon too. Not sure when. Hockey too I think. August typically is the start of NFL training camps too. 

I think this covid-19 is a little harder to get rid of then we thought. We have no idea long term problems with it either. Can you imagine covid-19,  and flu season being together at the same time?  Last year was a bad flu season too. 

What can I do?  Just live my life. Work, eat, sleep. It actually has been a good summer for me. I feel our house is organized. My gardens are in good shape. I've spent a lot of time outside. I always do anyway. I am healthy. It's a pretty simple life. Better if I stay away from the news. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: