Thursday, July 30, 2020

Flying High

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I had a day where I got a lot done, so those are the best days. I just kept getting more and more shit done, and kept feeling better and better. 

I didn't do anything major, but just little shit. It was a nice Summer day too. So I guess that helps. It is Thursday. and we are approaching the end of the week. This week has been a pretty good one. I can't say it is my best sleeping week ever, but I feel I have a good amount of energy. Why one week would be better than another I  am not sure. It could be my Monday. The start of pulling weeds. Coming home, and having shit to do, and doing it makes me feel good about my day. Whatever, I think today I'll just keep doing the same. 

I am kind of a catch-22 though. I work so maybe I get everything done, so on my day off I have to do very little. Yet when I do very little on my day off, I don't like those days too much. We can cross that hurdle when we get to it I guess. 

Life is kinda crazy now, but not for me. I continue to work,  eat, sleep. Work is basically the same for me. I am one of the lucky ones. We are busy too, and it is possible with an insane school year ahead of us the busy season may continue on. 

School is not something I have to concern myself with, which is pretty nice. My life really is pretty much the same. I enjoyed a covid-19 lifestyle before that was even a thing. It ain't nothing for me to continue with it. 

I spose. As you can tell I pretty much have nothing these days to write about.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: