Saturday, July 25, 2020

Guess I Was Tired

So my watch says I fell asleep for a couple hours at 6:30 PM. I definitely had the Friday tireds. Saturday is typically a pretty okay day. I work,  and eat, and have Sunday off. 

Tomorrow is a weigh in day. Not sure at all how that will go. I worked out 3 days this week, I think the final 2 workouts were with upped reps. I don't feel stronger really, or skinnier you never know though. 

I bought a juicer that gets delivered today. It was on clearance,  plus I get my 20% off from Bed Bath and Beyond. Basically I got it for half off. The reviews say it is a good product. Maybe a tad loud though. That is what I wanted though. I could make tomato,  and cucumber juice thingies, add carrot juice too. Plus I can do apples and oranges. Whatever. 

I did check my blood pressure yesterday morning. It was 130/82, which I am good with. At soon to be 54 I am pretty healthy. Outlook remains pretty good. 

Yesterday was not a good virus day at all. Michigan wasn't horrible at all,  but the majority of other states. Yikes. When New York was bad they were shut down, and still got clobbered. I don't even know to what extent states are dealing with their problems.  It is definitely looking pretty grim. I just kinda check it out, and see how it does day to day. 

Like I said though, today I will work. I am in very very little contact with people. I work with one other person,  and we work in different areas. The hours of my day will fill up. There will be a meal at the end. Probably tacos. Maybe a little TV, and sleep. 

I don't know what else people would want. The hours of my day fill up. I am tired at the end, and I eat a meal. I then sleep, and recharge. I do pretty good at all that stuff. I am not looking over my shoulder for a better life. This one is fine. I don't feel like I lack anything. 

Anyway today is a day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: