Friday, July 10, 2020

We Did It. We Lived Another Day

I say my acclimating thing is going okay. I know this, because you barely see anyone outside when you walk the dog. The heat doesn't bug me, unless I am by blacktop. That's pretty hot. 

My sleep was split last night. Woke up, and couldn't fall back asleep for a while. My resting heart rate is  the same as yesterday, and my temp yesterday was 97.8 I think, maybe 97.6. Something like that so far I am still good. I don't think I am scared of the virus anymore, but I don't want to get it. The death tolls yesterday in Texas, Florida, and California were all over 100. That probably won't change for a while,  unless maybe for the worse. 

I went paddle boarding for a bit yesterday. I wiped out once.  :)  fell off the board once I guess you'd say. It seemed impossible,  but I did. The water was a mirror too. It makes me realize I don't do a lot of balancing things. Paddle boarding is easy,  but as with all things repetition is key to get good at it. Outside of watering that was the day. I cooked a couple steaks on the grill, and we watched a bit of tv. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30. 

Today i won't have to water at all, as we got a pretty nice rain last night. I think I'll clean the house, and cook dinner tonight. That way I am all ready for my day off. I have to work out too. 

Boring,  boring,  boring life I know. Mine really isn't a grind though. I don't wake up wanting to do anything different. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: