Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Prepping Wednesday's Meal On Tuesday

Remember when Covid started, and I started watching GOT? I never finished it. Now that it is Summer I watch like maybe an hour of tv each day. Just during dinner. Probably a little news, maybe the food network, or Lisa will have HGTV on. It's going to take forever to watch the rest of GOT. 

I guess we will be living side by side with the virus. Back to school is the big issue now. I don't go to school, I have no kids, so it isn't an issue for me. I am no expert. I have absolutely zero cents of opinion to offer on this subject. 

Yesterday was busy again. I am thinking of getting underground sprinkling next year. I spend a lot of time watering things. I have a relatively small yard, so I don't think it would be real expensive. I don't know. We will see. It isn't like it is hard work watering the grass. Say we were going to blow a couple grand on vacation. We ain't doing that anytime soon, so we could put money to sprinkling. Of course saving money is always nice too. 

I haven't really had much to write about. It is always hot outside, but I am well acclimated. I did a little project outside,  and watered. I was just sitting in the sun while my sprinkler was going just sweating. Doing nothing, and still sweating. That's hot. 

That's my new philosophy. Acclimate to weather. If it's hot acclimate. If it's cold do the same. Living in Michigan. and riding my bike in any weather, and even running in the past I've always kinda done that anyway. 

This is the kind of stuff my blog has turned into. My life is simply my day to day. My days are full. I am happy my life is like it is. I don't have any idea what my view of happily ever after was as a kid. Get married,  get a house, have kids I assume. 

I guess the secret is how your heart feels toward the life you got. My heart is happy with mine. Its not real stressful. The days fill up without me being bored. Each day it seems I am as happy to start the day as the next. 

As to a hard life, or a less than ideal circumstance in life I no comprende. My life is fine, and easy. Free from a lot of worry which may take up another person's thoughts. 

I am lucky to have my life. 

Oh my Tuesday prep for Wednesday's dinner was just to make the cucumber sauce for gyros,  with a fresh cucumber from the garden. I eat one full cucumber each day as it is with my salad. I don't know the health ramifications of a cucumber. Its probably mostly water, but I like them.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: