Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Monday Was Full

Monday definitely was a full day. After work,  I had to run to the grocery store. I wanted to cut the grass, and I had to work out. I had to water  everything,  cuz every day is 90 and sunny. I made chicken fajitas, loaded up the truck with the rest of the donation stuff, and checked, and filled the car tires with air. You wanna know how I felt getting all that done?  Pretty darn good. That's a good day. I was pretty pumped. 

Today I have a few things I want to get done. I don't think it will take that long. I'll probably end up with cucumber 2 and 3 in the next couple of days. This has been a good Summer. Of course we got that nasty virus going around. I  had no idea Texas, Florida,  and California passed New Jersey. 

It seems in order to deal with a pandemic you need good citizens, and good information. Well our citizens are too angry about whatever, so they listen to some of the sketchiest information. Also dealing with this thing got politicized. 

So what we have is bad citizens. Also we have dumb leaders who would politicize a Health emergency. I can look and wonder. One thing I noticed though is the majority of people were wearing masks at the grocery store again. Also you cannot get into the library without a mask. They opened up yesterday. You can buy one at the door for $1. At menards you couldn't enter without a mask,  and that place is always busy. It's not that hard. 

Anyways life goes on. I am up early to start my day. I imagine there are people who don't wake up ready to go all the time. I typically am. I generally sleep good. Typically I go to bed after dinner. Like between 7, and 8:00 PM. If a person wakes up at 8:00 AM, they typically are relaxing by 8:00 PM. My day typically keeps going til I make dinner. Say I start it around 5:00. I think me getting up early helps me get the most out of my day. Me getting the most out of my day makes me tired,  so I normally sleep good. 

My running challenge was a failure,  but I feel I need another one. Something that is healthy for me. I have just the thing. I'll let you know later. 

The World is wide open to me. I can add a challenge to my life anytime. Also I know I cannot do all the things. Yesterday was a good day, and today starts an even brighter future. 

Anyways I spose 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: